- 30 ml (2 T) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 t) Dijon Mustard
- 90 ml (¼ C) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely crushed
- 5 ml (1 t) sugar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 400 g (1 small) red cabbage, shredded
- 2 apples, cored and finely sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 385 g bottle Rhodes Diced Beetroot, drained
- 100 g Feta cheese
- 45 ml (3 T) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 65 ml (¼ C) walnuts, toasted
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together until well blended.
- Season the dressing with the salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the cabbage and the apple slices together.
- Pour enough of the dressing over the salad to lightly coat the cabbage and apple.
- Add the Rhodes Diced Beetroot and toss gently to mix.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the parsley and nuts over the salad and serve.