- 45 ml (3 T) olive oil
- 4 chicken fillets, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Italian Tomatoes
- 500 ml (2 C) fresh spinach
- 65 ml (¼ C) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 125 g linguine pasta, cooked
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add Rhodes Italian Tomatoes and stir to mix.
- When the sauce comes to the boil, add in the spinach leaves and the chopped basil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for a further 3 - 5 minutes or until the spinach wilts just a little.
- Remove from heat and season to taste.
- Drain the pasta well and add to the frying pan.
- Toss well to evenly mix the ingredients.
- Heat through and serve immediately.