- 10 ml (2 t) salt
- 12.5 ml (2.5 t) paprika
- 5 ml (1 t) black pepper
- 5 ml (1 t) cayenne pepper
- 5 ml (1 t) dried oreganum
- 5 ml (1 t) dried thyme
- 400 g chicken breast fillets
- 30 ml (2 T) olive oil
- 1 x batch Rhodes Chick Pea Hummus
- to serve : 4 ready prepared wraps, washed baby lettuce, fresh coriander
- To make the Cajun spice, simply mix all the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the Cajun spice over the chicken breasts.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken breasts over medium heat, turning during frying until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and leave to stand for a few minutes.
- To serve, heat the wraps as per package instructions.
- Spread the Rhodes Chick Pea Hummus over the bottom of the wraps.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips and arrange over the hummus.
- Add the lettuce leaves and the coriander and roll up the wraps.