- 125 ml (½ C) mayonnaise
- 2.5 ml (½ t) medium curry powder
- 6 hardboiled eggs, peeled & diced
- 1 x 227 g Rhodes Pineapple Crush in Light Syrup, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- soft butter for spreading
- In a mixing bowl, place the mayonnaise and the curry powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the eggs and the Rhodes Pineapple Crush and stir lightly to mix without breaking up the egg.
- Season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Spread the bread slices with the soft butter and then divide the egg mixture between them such that you make four large sandwiches.
- Using a sharp knife cut bread in half.