- Beat the condensed milk and lemon juice together in a mixing bowl until stiff and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Break the Madeira loaf into pieces; divide half between 6 dessert glasses and sprinkle with half the quantity of sweet wine.
- Cover the cake with half the Rhodes Granadilla Pulp and Rhodes Peach Slices.
- Cover the fruit with half the set condensed-milk mixture and then repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with the mint leaves and allow it to rest for several minutes before serving.