- 1 x 80 g box Pineapple Jelly
- 250 ml (1 C) boiling water
- 250 g plain cream cheese
- 250 ml (1 C) cream, stiffly whipped
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup, drained
- 250 g (1 box) lady finger biscuits
- to serve: 1 x 115 g Rhodes Granadilla Pulp Cup (optional)
- Dissolve the jelly powder in the boiling water and set aside until completely cool but not yet set.
- Soften the cream cheese with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in the cream.
- Stir in the jelly.
- Fold in the Rhodes Pineapple Pieces.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator until it thickens and begins to set.
- Spray a round baking pan with non-stick spray and line the base and sides with cling wrap.
- Arrange the finger biscuits around the side of the baking pan, trimming the bottoms if necessary.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the center of the biscuits.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for overnight until set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the baking pan and slide onto a cake platter.
- Spoon the Rhodes Granadilla Pulp over the top if using, or, decorate as desired and serve.
Only add the cheesecake mixture to the pan when it has thickened so that it is firm enough to hold the biscuits in place against the side.