4 Hot cross buns, halved
45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Milk
45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Butter
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves, drained
To serve: maple syrup
- 1. Gently whisk together the egg, milk and nutmeg in a bowl.
- 2. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- 3. Soak the hot cross bun halves in the egg, turning once to coat both sides.
- 4. Fry the buns in the melted butter until golden brown on each side.
- 5. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 6. Add the Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves into the same pan and toss gently to heat through.
- 7. Layer the hot cross buns and apricot halves on a plate.
- 8. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve immediately.