- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Tomato Braai Relish
- 5 ml (1 t) sugar
- 30 ml (2 T) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 500 g quality boerewors
- 6 fresh hot dog rolls
- softened butter for spreading
- for serving: crisp cooked skinny fries
- Place the Rhodes Tomato Braai Relish in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the sugar, parsley and chilli if using.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the relish is thick.
- Braai the boerewors until cooked through and slice into 6 equal pieces.
- Place each piece of boerewors on a hot dog roll that has been lightly buttered.
- Top with the braai relish and serve immediately with the skinny fries.