- 6 soft flour tortillas or wraps
- 12 eggs
- 45 ml (3 T) milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ml (2 T) butter
- 250 g streaky bacon, grilled
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Tomato Mexican Style
- 45 ml (3 T) coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat the tortillas or wraps according to the instructions on the pack and keep warm.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- Scramble the mixture in the butter then fill each tortilla or wrap with a portion of scrambled egg, bacon and cheese.
- Top with a portion of Rhodes Tomato Mexican Style, add a sprinkle of coriander and then roll up and serve.