- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Butter Beans
- 45 ml (¼ C) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 T) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 t) cumin
- 5 ml (1 t) paprika
- a little extra olive oil for drizzling
- 15 ml (1 T) dukkah
- 2 fresh flatbreads
- Drain the Rhodes Butter Beans and rinse well under running water.
- Place the beans, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin and paprika into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process the bean mixture to a smooth puree.
- Season to taste.
- Drizzle the top of the bean dip with the extra olive oil and sprinkle the dukkah over the top.
- Serve with warm flatbread.