- 125 ml (½ C) desiccated coconut
- 500 ml (2 C) grated carrot
- 1 x 227 g can Rhodes Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup
- 90 ml (6 T) sunflower oil
- 15 m (1 T) cider vinegar
- 30 ml (2 T) honey
- salt and pepper
- Place the coconut in a heated pan, toast lightly over medium heat until golden, then place in a mixing bowl together with the grated carrot.
- Drain the Rhodes Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup, reserve the syrup and add the fruit to the coconut and carrot mix.
- Whisk the reserved syrup with the sunflower oil, cider vinegar, honey and salt and pepper to taste. Add to the salad, mix well and place in the fridge to chill before serving.