- 65 ml (¼ C) Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam Smooth
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Balsamic vinegar
- 65 ml (¼ C) Soy sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Mild curry powder
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 5 ml (1 Tsp.) Ground ginger
- 10 ml (2 Tsp.) Ground coriander
- 5 ml (1 Tsp.) ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 125 ml (½ C) water
- 400 g Chicken breast fillets
- 2 x 410 g Can Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves in Syrup, drained
- Fresh Rosemary sticks
- Place the Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam Smooth, vinegar, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin, in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Leave to cool.
- Slice the chicken breast fillets into evenly sized cubes.
- Place in a bowl and pour the marinade over the chicken, toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in water for at least a half hour.
- Thread the chicken cubes alternating with the Rhodes Apricot Halves onto the skewers, and placing a sprig of rosemary in-between.
- Grill over medium coals for about 10–15 minutes, basting with marinade until the chicken is cooked through.
This marinade would also work well on lamb kebabs.