45 ml (3 T) sunflower oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 medium onion, chopped
2 x 410 g can Rhodes Tomato Indian Style
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Chick Peas, drained
500 g cauliflower florets, frozen
salt and white pepper
handful of coriander leaves, whole or chopped
to serve: naan bread or cooked white rice
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the garlic and the onion until softened.
- Add the Rhodes Indian Style Tomato and bring to the boil.
- Add the Rhodes Chick Peas and the cauliflower florets.
- Bring the sauce back to the heat and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with the coriander and serve over the rice.
If you are using fresh cauliflower, cut it into florets and boil until tender before adding to the sauce.