- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 15 ml (1 T) cocoa powder
- 80 ml (⅓ C) golden syrup
- 80 ml (⅓ C) cream
- 125 ml (½ C) Rhodes 100% Orange Fruit Juice
To serve: vanilla ice cream, a selection of Rhodes Fruit Products e.g. Peach Slices in Syrup, Peach Halves in Syrup, Apricot Halves in Syrup, Guava Halves in Syrup, Pear Halves in Syrup or this Fruit Cocktail Ice Cream Cake.
- Spoon 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Fruit Cocktail into the bottom of a silicone ring mould.
- Place the ice cream into the fridge for 15 – 20 minutes or until the ice cream begins to soften but is not yet melted.
- Spoon the ice cream into a large bowl.
- Add the chocolate, butter biscuits, marshmallows and the remaining can of Rhodes Fruit Cocktail.
- Use a spoon to stir the ingredients into the softened ice cream.
- Work quickly so that the ice cream does not melt.
- Spoon the ice cream on top of the fruit in the mould.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- To release, dip the bottom of the mould into a little hot water.
- Turnover onto a plate and ease the ice cream cake from the mould.
- Decorate with extra marshmallows if desired and serve in cones or bowls together with the Chocolate Orange Sauce.