500 ml (2 C) cooked white rice
500 ml (2 C) cooked, chopped chicken
1 x 410 g can cream of chicken soup
250 ml (1 C) sour cream
250 ml (1 C) cheddar cheese
2 x 410 g can Rhodes Mixed Vegetables, drained
65 ml (¼ C) cream
125 ml (½ C) bread crumbs
65 ml (¼ C) flate -leaf parsley, chopped
30 ml (2 T) butter
- 1. In a large bowl stir together the rice, chicken, soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Add the Rhodes Mixed Vegetables.
- 3. Add the cream.
- 4. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
- 5. Mix together the bread crumbs and the parsley and sprinkle over the top of the rice.
- 6. Dot the butter over the top.
- 7. Bake uncovered in an oven that has been preheated to 180°c for 25 minutes or until the topping is crispy.