45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Sunflower oil
2 Cloves garlic, crushed
1 Red pepper, seeded and diced
1 Yellow pepper, seeded and diced
10 ml (2 tsp.) Pakco Hot Masala
5 ml (1 tsp.) Ground cumin
2.5 ml (½ tsp.) Dried red chilli flakes
1 x 410 g cans Rhodes Quality Whole Peeled Tomatoes
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato and Onion Mix
4 Chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
To serve: Grated cheddar cheese, sour cream
- 1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion until softened.
- 2. Add the garlic and fry for a few minutes more.
- 3. Add the peppers, the Pakco Hot Masala, cumin and chilli flakes.
- 4. Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Peeled Tomatoes and Rhodes Quality Tomato and Onion mix.
- 5. Bring the sauce to the boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 6. Add the cooked, shredded chicken and heat through.
- 7. Season to taste.
- 8. Serve topped with the cheddar cheese and sour cream.