Fruit & Honey WafflesServes: 4
All a busy cook needs to spoil the family. Keep your pantry and freezer well stocked so that you can serve up these quick and easy treats at a moment’s notice. Simply give your ready-made waffles the royal treatment with Rhodes Fruit Cocktail, Rhodes Honey and ice cream. Then serve.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Fruit Cocktail in Syrup
- 8 small waffles
- Rhodes Easy to Squeeze Honey
- to serve: whipped cream or ice cream
- Arrange 4 waffles onto a serving plate or individual plates.
- Drain the Rhodes Fruit Cocktail and spoon a portion of fruit onto each waffle.
- Drizzle with Rhodes Honey and top with another waffle.
- Add more fruit and finish each stack with a dollop of cream, drizzle with more honey then garnish and serve.
You can use crumpets or flapjacks instead of the waffles and try Rhodes Two Fruits for a flavour change.