Fruit Salad in Sweet Mascarpone DressingServes: 4 - 6
125 ml (½ cup) Mascarpone cheese
125 ml (½ cup) Plain yoghurt
15 – 30 ml (1-2 Tbsp.) Rhodes Quality Honey
1 x 825 g can Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup, drained
1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Two Fruits, drained
1 x 115 g cup Rhodes Quality Mango-Passion Topping
- 1. Whisk the mascarpone cheese until smooth and soft.
- 2. Fold in the yoghurt and add the Rhodes Quality Honey to taste.
- 3. Place the Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail and the Rhodes Quality Two Fruits into a medium bowl and add the mascarpone dressing.
- 4. Toss well until all the fruit is coated with dressing.
- 5. Pour the Rhodes Quality Mango-Passion Topping over the fruit salad and serve immediately.