500g Hake fillets, skinless, bones removed
65 ml (¼ cup) Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Dijon mustard
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans, drained and rinsed
Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
250 ml (1 cup) fine breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
To serve: Rhodes Quality Dill Gherkins, mayonnaise, lemon wedges
- 1. Place the fish, parsley and mustard into the bowl of a food processor.
- 2. Add the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans and salt and pepper.
- 3. Pulse until the mixture is evenly fine and combined.
- 4. Shape the mixture into even-sized cakes.
- 5. Roll each fish cake in breadcrumbs.
- 6. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and over medium heat, fry the fish cakes in batches until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- 7. Serve hot with Rhodes Quality Dill Gherkins, mayonnaise and the lemon wedges.
Finely chop the fish and the herbs and mash the Rhodes Butter Beans with a potato masher if you are not using a food processor.