- 2 x 410 g Rhodes Fruit Cocktail in Syrup, drained
- 1 x 2l tub good quality vanilla ice cream
- 2 x flake chocolates, crushed
- 1 x 200 g packet butter biscuits, roughly chopped
- 200 g marshmallows, chopped in half
to serve: sugar cones, Chocolate Orange Sauce
- Spoon 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Fruit Cocktail into the bottom of a silicone ring mould.
- Place the ice cream into the fridge for 15 – 20 minutes or until the ice cream begins to soften but is not yet melted.
- Spoon the ice cream into a large bowl.
- Add the chocolate, butter biscuits, marshmallows and the remaining can of Rhodes Fruit Cocktail.
- Use a spoon to stir the ingredients into the softened ice cream.
- Work quickly so that the ice cream does not melt.
- Spoon the ice cream on top of the fruit in the mould.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- To release, dip the bottom of the mould into a little hot water.
- Turnover onto a plate and ease the ice cream cake from the mould.
- Decorate with extra marshmallows if desired and serve in cones or bowls together with the Chocolate Orange Sauce.