- 500 g butternut, cubed and steamed
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Indian Style Tomato
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 410 g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 165 ml can coconut milk
- handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Steam or boil the butternut until tender.
- Mix the Rhodes Indian Style Tomato, Rhodes Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce, Rhodes Chick Peas and lentils together in a large saucepan.
- Bring the curry up to heat and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked butternut.
- Stir in the coconut milk and the chopped coriander.
- Heat through and serve over rice.
Cooking TipDon't like butternut? Use sweet potato instead.