- 625 ml (2½ C) water
- 250 ml (1 C) white sugar
- 660 ml (2⅔ C) Rhodes Mango 100 % Fruit Juice Blend
- 80 ml (⅓ C) fresh lemon juice
- Bring the water to the boil.
- Stir in the sugar until it dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Stir in the Rhodes Mango Juice and enough of the lemon juice to taste.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Use a fork to pull the frozen juice into ice flakes and serve immediately.
You can use any of the juice flavours in the Rhodes 100% Juice Range to make your favourite frozen slush flavour.