30 ml (2 T) olive oil
1 onion, chopped into small dice
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 carrot, chopped into small dice
5 baby marrows, chopped into small dice
750 ml (3 C) prepared chicken stock
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes with Mixed Herbs
125 ml (½ C) elbow pasta
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Butter Beans, drained
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Green Beans Cross Cut, drained
salt and freshly ground black pepper
to serve: grated parmesan cheese and fresh baguette
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the carrots and the baby marrow and fry until the carrots start to soften.
- Add the prepared chicken stock and the Rhodes Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta and continue cooking over a high simmer until the pasta is cooked.
- Add the Rhodes Rhodes Butter Beans and the Rhodes Green Beans Cross Cut and heat through.
- Season the soup well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve hot.