- 1 x 400 g roll puff pastry, defrosted
- 125 ml (½C) Rhodes Tomato, Basil & Origanum
- 120 g thick slices of ham, cut into small cubes
- 1 x 440 g can Rhodes Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup, drained
- 10 ml dried Italian herbs
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Unroll the puff pastry and spread the surface with the Rhodes Tomato, Basil & Origanum.
- Top with the ham, Rhodes Pineapple Pieces, dried herbs and grated cheese.
- Roll up the pastry and using a sharp knife, cut into slices.
- Arrange the slices on an oiled baking sheet and brush with the egg, then bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
Add your signature touch. Try garlic and chilli – or better yet – experiment with all the flavours of your favourite pizza.