- 2 x 410 g can Rhodes Whole Kernel Corn in brine, drained
- 100 g feta cheese
- 125 ml (½ C) mayonnaise
- 45 ml (3 T) coriander leaves, chopped
- 15 ml (1 T) lemon juice
- salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
- to serve: nacho style corn chips
- Place the Rhodes Whole Kernel Corn in a medium sized bowl.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the corn.
- Add the mayonnaise and the chopped coriander and stir to mix.
- Season the dip to taste with the lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle the sliced chillies on the corn.
- Refrigerate until serving.