- 200 g (1 packet) coconut biscuits, crushed
- 65 ml (¼ C) butter, melted
- 80 g (1 packet) granadilla or pineapple jelly
- 250 ml (1 C) boiling water
- 250 g plain cream cheese
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- to serve: 1 x 115 g cup Rhodes Granadilla Pulp
- Combine the crushed biscuits and butter and press onto the bottom and sides of a large loose-bottomed pie dish.
- Whisk the jelly powder into the boiling water until dissolved.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and slowly beat in the condensed milk until smooth.
- Beat in the cooled jelly mixture.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours or until set.
- To serve: remove the cheesecake from its pie dish and pour the Rhodes Granadilla Pulp over the top before cutting into slices.