- 250 ml (1 C) cream
- 45 ml (3 T) castor sugar
- 5 ml (1 t) vanilla paste or powder
- 6 small meringues
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Peach Slices in Syrup, drained
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 115 g Rhodes Granadilla Pulp Cup
- Combine the cream, sugar and vanilla and beat until thick.
- Arrange the meringues on a serving platter and top with the whipped cream.
- Arrange the Rhodes Peach Slices and kiwi fruit slices on top of the cream, drizzle with the Rhodes Granadilla Pulp and serve immediately.