- 750 g potatoes, peeled, boiled and chopped
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Processed Peas, drained
- 125 ml (½ C) Herb Mayonnaise Dressing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 x 250 g packet streaky bacon, crisply fried
- Place the potatoes and peas in a bowl and toss together lightly.
- Add the Herb Mayonnaise Dressing and stir gently to mix.
- Season the potato salad to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Place the potato and green pea salad in a serving bowl and sprinkle the bacon bits and spring onions over the top.
To avoid a mushy potato salad, be careful not to overcook the potatoes.