RHODES FRUIT PAVLOVAServes: 8 - 10
This showstopper of a festive dessert could not be easier to assemble.
250 ml (1 cup) Cream
45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Castor sugar
5 ml (1 tsp.) Vanilla essence
1 Prepared meringue, pavlova shell
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in syrup, drained
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pear Halves in syrup, drained
1 x 227 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings in syrup, drained
1 x 115 g cup Rhodes Mango-Passion Topping
To serve: mint leaves, chocolate and edible flowers
- 1. Combine the cream, sugar and vanilla and beat until thick.
- 2. Place the pavlova shell on a serving platter and top with the whipped cream.
- 3. Arrange the Rhodes Quality Peach Slices, Rhodes quality Pear Halves and Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings on top of the cream.
- 4. Spoon the Rhodes Mango-Passion Topping over the fruit.
- 5. Decorate with mint leaves, chocolate and edible flowers.