4 Fresh tomatoes
1 Red onion, peeled and quartered
3 Garlic cloves, peeled
3 Jalapeños chillies, stemmed and seeded
80 ml (⅓ cup) cup fresh coriander
1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Tomatoes Chopped and Peeled
45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Lemon juice
15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Ground cumin
15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Sugar
Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1. Place the fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeños, coriander and Rhodes Quality Tomatoes
- 2. Chopped and Peeled into a food processor.
- 3. Blend until well chopped and blended but not smooth.
- 4. Season to taste with the lemon juice, cumin, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Jalapeños can be hot, but add extra fresh green chilli if desired.