- 1 packet (80 g) red jelly
- 1 medium Swiss roll, sliced
- 65 ml (¼ C) brandy, sherry or fruit juice
- 500 – 750 ml vanilla custard
- 825 g Rhodes Peach Slices in Syrup, drained
- 375 ml whipped, sweetened cream
- 1 x 410 g Rhodes Fruit Cocktail in Syrup, drained
- 1 x 115 g Rhodes Granadilla Cup
- Prepare the jelly as per the pack instructions and place in the fridge to set slightly, but not yet firm.
- Arrange the Swiss roll slices in a large bowl and drizzle with brandy, sherry or fruit juice and cover with a thick layer of custard, followed by a half of the jelly.
- Arrange the Rhodes Peach Slices on top of the jelly, cover with a thin layer of custard, followed by the rest of the jelly and place in the fridge to set, about 4 hours.
- When set, pipe or spoon the whipped cream on top and arrange the Rhodes Fruit Cocktail on top.
- Drizzle with the Rhodes Granadilla and serve.