- 2 x 170 g can of shredded tuna, drained
- 1 x 410 g Rhodes Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- ½ brown onion, chopped
- 125 ml (½ C) cherry tomatoes
- ¼ English cucumber, chopped
- 65 ml (¼ C) good quality mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 prepared soft tortilla wraps
- 4 – 6 butter lettuce leaves, washed
- Place the drained tuna into a bowl and add the Rhodes Whole Kernel Corn, onion, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir to mix through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the wraps according to the directions given on the package.
- Place a lettuce leaf or two in the center of each wrap.
- Divide the tuna and Rhodes Whole Kernel Corn mixture between the wraps.
- Roll up and serve.