- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Tomato Mexican Style
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Butter Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Sugar Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 250 g packet corn tortilla chips
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheddar cheese
- 65 ml (¼ C) sour cream
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Place the Rhodes Tomato Mexican Style into a small saucepan.
- Add the Rhodes Butter Beans and the Rhodes Sugar Beans to the saucepan and heat gently.
- Layer the corn chips, grated cheese and beans on a platter.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180˚C for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the sour cream and chopped avocado.
- Serve immediately.