1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Sliced Peaches in Syrup
500 g Double cream plain yoghurt
1 x 385 g can Condensed milk
250 ml Fresh cream, whipped
250 ml (1 cup) Cherry Jam
- Place the sliced peaches and syrup into a blender, then blend until smooth.
- Whisk together the peach purée, yoghurt and condensed milk until smooth, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour half the yoghurt mixture into a freezer safe dish, then dollop some raspberry jam on top.
- Top with the remaining yoghurt mixture, then dollop the remaining jam on top.
- Use a wooden skewer to ripple the jam through the yoghurt mixture then freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen and set.
- Scoop with a warm ice cream scoop to serve.